3D SPATIAL DOCUMENTATION, ANALYSIS AND ANIMATION: ADVANCED 3D TECHNOLOGY FOR LAWYERS AND EXPERTS
- Preserve scene details and evidence for future analysis
- Evaluate fault determination and vehicle/structural damage analysis
- Visualize blind spots, line of sight issues, environmental factors
- Test various “what-if”scenarios during case preparation
- Locate and reconstruct objects available only in photo evidence
- Extract topological maps and road/vehicle profiles
- Full scene and vehicle 3D reconstruction
- Accurate computer animations for analysis and presentation
Advanced three-dimensional measurement and imaging technology has revolutionized spatial documentation and analysis, providing invaluable new tools to discover and present definitive answers to the questions of what really happened and why.
The availability of a dimensionally-accurate digital environment enables easy, intuitive visualisation of spatial issues and provides an opportunity to investigate the scene from any viewpoint, an invaluable tool during case preparation.
A computer animation reinforces verbal explanations and speeds up comprehension by depicting events and demonstrating concepts that may be difficult to illustrate by words alone. Animations based on 3D laser scan data are precise, reliable, and versatile.
- 1 (604) 329-6799
- Vancouver BC Canada
BRITISH COLUMBIA’S DIGITAL IMAGING AND ANIMATION SPECIALISTS
Visido Imaging focuses exclusively on 3D data capture, spatial analysis and animation for accident reconstruction and litigation support. Contact us today to discuss your case, or to schedule a free consultation. Or find out more about the benefits of 3D laser scanning with a complementary info session at your office or firm.
McRae Avenuelaser scan
Engine Scanlaser scan / vehicle
Collision Scananimation / laser scan
Residential 3D Scanlaser scan / residential
Vehicle Damage Analysislaser scan / vehicle
Volar Distal Radial Plateanimation / medical
Chinatown – Pender & Carrallanimation / intersection
King Edward & Cartieranimation / laser scan