3D LASER SCANNING
PRESERVING THE DATA
Details are important when documenting a scene, and accurate and precise information is essential to the development of your case. High speed, high accuracy three-dimensional laser scanners have redefined how scenes and objects are documented and preserved.
Collected data can be viewed as a photo-realistic three-dimensional digital model of the scanned site or object which can be preserved and accessed months or years later, long after the real world environment has changed.
Spatial data can be delivered according to requested specifications, in a format ready for engineering software.
- Preserve ALL scene details for future analysis
- Full colour 360 degree virtual walkthroughs
- Comprehensive data for engineer analysis
- View scene from any perspective
- Evaluate line-of-sight issues
- Accurate data for reconstruction and animation
- Scan data can be used to evaluate the accuracy of measurements collected by engineers using other means
- Scan data can be referred to various experts for analysis
- Spatial analysis is performed independently of opinion analysis
- Scan data can be presented in court without expert opinion support
- Any evidence that comes up later can be evaluated with the scan data